2.23.2015

Lawn Fawn // Hello Baby

Another scrappy card! I tell ya, I'm on a roll! Today's card uses some leftover die cut flowers from THIS card.

I'm playing along in the Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn Flickr Co-challenge that my sweet friend Barb is co-administrating. Just use some kraft paper/ink and Lawn Fawn and/or Simon Says Stamp product!

I used the Lawn Fawn Hello Baby (the images are SO cute!) and Simon Says Stamp Inside and Out Sayings (one of my favorite sentiment stamps sets) sets for my card, as well as the SSS Mini Hearts die...


Momma bunny accidentally got some blush on her nose, so pay no heed to that. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

****************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Patterned paper: DCWV, Crate Paper (both retired collections)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Hello Baby", Simon Says Stamp "Inside and Out Sayings", WPlus9 "Fresh Cut Florals"
Ink: Versamagic, Stazon, Tim Holtz

Tools: Cuttlebug, circle die, WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals die, Lawn Fawn Hello Baby dies, Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)