11.03.2014

The Best

...in the West. I can't wait to get back to good ol' Pennsylvania!


I was inspired to use a pretty little fabric rectangle from SEI, and then put some scraps together to finish it up!


I dunno, I'm just a sucker for the chalkboard look - I love how stark white embossing on black cardstock looks.
Speaking of embossing, and cardstock, and cards, MAN! Do I miss cardmaking! It's a good thing I always have school or I'm traveling, because my fingers are positively tingling to make something! I've already taken some pictures to inspire future cards when I get back. ;)

But for now, here's one of the many pictures I took during a beautiful weekend in Switzerland...


Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

**********************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark
Other: fabric swatch (SEI), embossing powder, paperclip, vellum

Tools: embossing gun, Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink Doily Details, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Clare, and a spectacular picture! You're so lucky to be seeing that beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BEAUTIFUL the mountains are! Love this card and I have that die...but never thought about stamping/embossing in white on it..Although I have some black ones cut out...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)