11.20.2014

Distracted

...that's how I feel, and so that's the kind of card I have for you today.


I wanted to try to shove as much pretty stuff on one card as possible, but this time, it didn't quite work out for me.
For the glitter border, I took one of the Maggie Holmes sticker borders and added glitter to the back. Easy peasy, nice and squeezy.

But speaking of pretty stuff...


Anyways, that's all for me today - peace out!

******************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper, vellum, and sticker: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 
Other: cabochon (Etsy), glitter (Martha Stewart), kraft tag (Maya Road), sequin, enamel dot and pearl (stash)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Paper Smooches dies

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love everything about this card! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)