10.09.2013

Just a Note(set)

First off, can I just give a big THANKS for all the super sweet comments everyone has left me on the past couple posts?! Seriously, you peeps rock, and totally brightened up my super stressful school week. :)

This is for the Simon Says Stamp (Use a rubber or clear stamp), and The Kraft Journal (Bow) - it's a little Pooh card set! 






Decided to use some adorable old Pooh stamps I have, and combine it with some October Afternoon scraps and yummy wooden tags.  :)

Oh, before I forget, the winner of THIS little giveaway is Dawn Turley - Dawn, shoot me and e-mail and I'll mail out the stamps as soon as I can squeeze the time in!

I have one pretty big midterm this Friday, and a bunch of tough projects the next week, so if yinz could keep me in your prayers, I'd really appreciate it! 

Thanks for stopping in and God bless! 

******************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: vintage stamps, Waltzingmouse, Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Tim Holtz
Other: string and wooden tags (Darice), gems (Michaels)

7 comments:

  1. Such darling little Winnie the Pooh images, and they work quite well with the October Afternoon patterned papers you've used. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i can say is sweeeeet.....just tooooo cute and adorable!!! You always amaze me. Prayers Clare with your exams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such an adorable set Clare, really sweet!!! Good luck with your exams :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious cards! I'm in love! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I just love these images and your coloring. Thanks for playing in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! What a GREAT set!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal!!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)