10.26.2013

Because I'm not studying Latin

...because I have a sore throat. Again.

Just popping in to share a card that was published in February '12 CREATE magazine...


I can't usually pull off that neat clean-and-graphic-with-a-punch card, so I'm pretty proud of this card. :)


Now I'm going to vegetate on a couch and try and sit this silly sickness out.
Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
Stamp: PTI
Ink: Staz-on
Other: string, pearl

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Just so clean, crisp and simple...I love it...and I just might have to case this one for sure. Hope you get over that sore throat soon! Hugs and Blessings T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)