7.30.2013

Scrappy tag

I promised you I'd be back with a week of Moxie World Fabness, and here I am with (technically) day two!

With the first challenge (sketch) done, we're moving on to the Birthday Tags & Wraps Challenge...




Now that I'm looking at this tag though, I'm thinking I'll add some twine later - kinda looks baldish to me right now. ;)


So, this is kinda a tag AND wrap! I used up some scraps and then some new-to-me stamps, so this was definitely a fun one to whip up!

Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!

**********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamagic
Other: fabric (Joann Fabric's), wood veneer (Studio Calico), washi tape (Target), pearls and envelope (Michaels)

Tools: heat gun, PTI Doily Details die, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Tags & Wraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great tag! I love how you used the bag as the envelope...and I so love the colors...sweet, pretty, lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)