4.09.2013

Throwback Tuesday #4

Today's post is deuce! That is, two mini cards for one Throwback Tuesday post.

The deets: every Tuesday, I will post a card that has been sitting in the draft closet too long. At the end of each month, I will randomly select a winner from all the valid challenge entries!
The challenge: link up an old papercraft related blog post, card photo, or post one of your old drafts/pictures! An additional entry will be given to those who comment on the Throwback Tuesday posts for that month.
The prize: a big ol' box stuffed with scrapbooking goodies!
Sorry, but due to crazy shipping costs, this challenge is open to the US only!

And now for my old thoughts:

I love THIS set. Love. It.
The sweet mini images, the cute sentiment, the funky frame...pure sweetness.
So I made some mini cards - one cute, one funky.

Cutie.


 ...funky.


Some yummy embossed 'frosting'


The fix: honestly, since these are just wee little note cards, I don't think there is much I would do. I think they fulfill their simple purpose pretty well.

That's it for this Throwback Tuesday post! Thanks for stopping in and God bless!



**************************************
Card recipe 1
Cardstock: Unknown, Bazzil
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, MFS
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain", "Shabby Shutters", and "Worn Lipstick", Tsueinko glue pad
Other: Martha Stewart clear embossing power

Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, heat embossing tool

Card recipe #2
Cardstock: Hero Arts, Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly a Kite"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" and "Worn Lipstick"
Other: pearl (Recollection), string

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)