5.14.2012

With three days left

....I should be packing for this Europe trip.

Bah.

I'm such a procrastinator.

Anywho's, you're not here for details on the procrastination, so without further ado (or procrastination)...


The 'road' peels away to reveal the hidden sentiment


- I'm starting to wonder why I did it now, because the card looks so darn cute as is! I used the zipper technique I explained HERE.Oh, and I drew this arrow (and colored in a little too early, as you can tell ;)) since I didn't have an arrow stamp...


A little shine on the windows, as inspired by Jennifer McGuire (congrats on the little one!)


I didn't have the sun or flowers on originally (which you can see in the sentiment picture), but it felt too blank without them (plus the sun is too darn cute - my new favorite stamp!)

Card made for this months Hero Arts contest (interactive cards), and the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge.

Well, my stomach is telling me to stop procrastinating and eat lunch, so I'm off!
Thanks so much for stopping in today and have an awesome day!


**************************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Love From Our House', 'Dolls' and 'Kiss from the Sun'
Ink: Staz-on, Tattered Angels
Other: Glossy Accents, gems (Kaisercraft)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine, paintbrush

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, and that zipper technique is great! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant...I love this card...what a fun idea to have a peel away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going in Europe? Everywhere? Hope you take lots of pictures, and if you pass through Luxembourg, think of me.....we lived there for a year with 2 toddlers! Would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card Clare. Good luck with the packing and have a great trip to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable card with the zipper pull!

    Lucky you to be traveling to Europe! Have a wonderful (and safe) trip, Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this card. It really reminds me of the children's story books...so pretty and whimsical! Have a GREAT trip to Europe! Take lots and lots of photos (scenic ones and RANDOM ones--because you will forget those moments):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a WONDERFUL trip Clare!!! Hope you enjoy Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin adorable!! I love everything about it and all the little details...wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)