1.17.2011

Just dropping in to say...


How are ya? Sorry for not popping in for awhile - I was visiting some friends this past weekend, and while visiting, got a fever/cold which I'm still recovering from, which is why this is going to be a short post.
Blech, I hate sickness.
Anyways, just sharing a card I made awhile back (and published here on the blog) that was published in the December CARDS issue. One stamp, Hero Arts. Go figure. ;)

Oh, and thanks to all for the sweet comments, and to WMS for the Top Mouse award! I'm so honored. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love this card! So simple, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card!! Love that trip with those cutie hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple...love the snippet of lace attached with staples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cuteness all over! Hope you are feeling better real soon! BIG hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colourful and patternful of hearts and the touch of lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the simplicity of tis card and yet it's sooooo sweet! fabulous card! congrats on the pub, too! hope you are feeling better. sending you hugs, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute Clare!!! I love it!!! CONGRATS on the Top Mouse award!!! I know you have to beaming from ear to ear, right? I miss you my sweet little Sistah...I hope you feel better soon sweetie!!!! LOVE YOU!!! MMMWAHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this, Clare! Big congrats on getting published and the Top Mouse! Yay, awesome! Hope you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)