12.07.2010

Blog hop winner announced!

Hi!
Sorry for the late posting - we had SO many participants in the hop, some of the ladies still have to get back with their winners! ;)

But, I couldn't leave ya hanging, so I thought I'd post my winner, with the master list coming soon.
I used Random.Org, and out of 94 (adding the extra chances for those who became followers, but forgot to add the extra comment), it picked #47, which is....(drum roll).....Trina!

Congrats Trina! If you will just e-mail me your address (you can find my e-mail near the top, with the tabs), I'll send your package out ASAP! :)

Thanks again ladies for making this hop SO much fun and such a success!! I was honestly astounded with the number participants and than the ladies projects that were inspired by the hop! 
Oh, and one little hint - I will be hosting another giveaway in the near future, so keep a watch out for that. ;)
I will be back again soon with the promised master winner list, and a new project!

EDIT:
Master list of winners


Nikki's Blog - Simply AJ

Tammy's Blog - AnnFran

Rona's Blog - Jennifer Scull

Amy's Blog - Amy picked a winner and contacted them personally

Pryn's Blog - Evie

Clare's Blog - Trina

Theresa's Blog - Marilyn Nimmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)