8.17.2009

FOUND: Mojo! :D

Wow, my mojo found an especially bad hiding place - I've found it already! :D

So I have for you today, two simple cards. The first card I made using this weeks Lord Have Mercy! challenge. It's the first time I've participated, and I will tell you now, it won't be the last! I also used Who Is Tracy? 's challenge this week - "Challenge #2 is: Dimension"
Ta-da! Dimension! :D



Supplies: Making Memories "Chloe's Closet", bazzil cardstock, black satin ribbon, adhesive.

So, did I do it right? The supply listing thing?

Now the one made using this weeks Taylored Expressions sketch...(this is also the first time I've participated in a TE sketch...I think :))



Supplies: DCWC "Sweet" collection, Making Memories "Chloe's Closet", unknown brown paper, Joanns Craft Essential brads.

I hope this is right - let me know what you think. :)

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful job on both cards! thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge, and i hope you will join us again!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Clare!! You have a knack for showcasing fabulous ribbon- love that big black bow/knot on the first card. So glad you could play along in my challenge!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)