8.22.2009

CPS Earth Love

Hi again! Sorry I haven't posted lately - I've been feeling kinda sick. I had a post ready for you, but in it I was showing off a fellow flikr members beautiful cards, but I'm waiting for her permission to show you.
So, anyways, today I got my "Earth Love" pad by Cosmo Cricket! It's the first time I've ever worked with Cosmo Cricket, and it will not be the last! Here is a simple card I made today based off this weeks CPS sketch (yes, I know, very late in the game, but I honestly could not think of anything till today).





I have another paper pad coming in from Webster's Pages. If you've never heard of them before, you need to check. it. OUT! They make GORGEOUS vintage papers, and I can't wait to get my pad! To be honest, I didn't like vintage papers before, because I thought I'd have to make a busy card with them and I like to keep my card s-i-m-p-l-e. Then I saw the picture on Flikr. Ding! I was sold! Simple, elegant, and by far the nicest sympathy card I've ever seen! I'll show you her card as soon as I hear back from her. :)
So I was reading a blog from a member of their Ning community who had kindly left a welcome comment for my on my page. She had a beautiful page she had made using the {644.5} challenge. It was the first time I heard of it, so I looked it up. Another one of my few smart moves. :) Here is the link to the blog, and the challenge is to "Go outside spin around 5 times and scrap the photo no matter how awful!" Well, unfortunately, my printer does not print photos well at all and the challenge would be over by the time I received my photo from Snapfish, so I'll just show you the photo...



It's the bonfire pit! lol But the photo does show you what a nice, sunshiny day we're having...ah...I love Pennsylvania!

Have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)