3.27.2017

BIG DESTASH #2

My last destash went well, so here's round two!


I'm mostly not doing the flat rate boxes this time, so I can squeeze more goodness into one box. :)

UPDATE: Sold! Holy snappers, you guys are fast! Thank you!

I'm not trying to make a profit here - any costs are there to partially pay for the what I paid for the stamps originally (at full price), and to cover any time/gas/packing materials I spend getting the bundle ready for you. Also, a big reason why I don't charge much is because some of the stamps were given to me as part of design team work (i.e, a My Monthly Hero exclusive stamp set/die), and so that passes on to you free of charge. :)

PayPal friends & family. Free Shipping! Leave me a comment here or (preferably) e-mail me if you'd like one!

E-mail me at ctprezzia15@gmail.com for questions.

NOTE FOR HERO ARTS STAMPS: The stamps that I am selling are ones that I won/purchased, not stamps that I have been Hero Arts provided me with to create projects as part of their Creative Team - any creative team provided stamps are just added into the boxes and envelopes rather hackey sack as a little bonus, since I'm not using them and would like them to have loving homes. ;)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)