10.30.2016

Beautiful Background // Hero Arts

Hello! I just wanted to pop in quickly to share this card, using the beautiful Holiday Florals Bold Prints background stamp from Hero Arts.

I pretty much fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it - so intricate, and SO many possibilities! I already did a video on it (which you can view HERE), but I couldn't stop there.

For today's card, I heat embossed the image using white on some red cardstock, and then die cut a circle out of the center to add my sentiment - as lovely as this pattern is, I didn't want it to completely overwhelm the sentiment.


For the sentiment, I covered a piece of cardstock with the gorgeous new Black Sparkle embossing powder, then die cut it using the Peace Stamp and Cut die. I heat embossed an accompanying sentiment in the same sparkle power on some vellum, cut it out banner style, and adhered it, along with the die cut, in the center of the card.


I topped off the card with some gems, and for one last detail, I went in with a red Memento marker and added a wee bit of shading to the embossed image.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardsotck: Canson, Hero Arts Blush Mixed Layering Papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Peace Stamp and Cut and Holiday Florals Bold Prints
Ink: Versamark, Memento
Other: Hero Arts White and Black Sparkle embossing powder, vellum, Hero Arts Neutral Mixed Accents

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Peace and Circle Infinity dies, heat gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)