1.07.2015

Another scrappy good day

...using up scraps makes me feel like I'm "cleaning" out my workspace, so I can reward myself with a new stamp set...or two...;)


The dogwood flowers didn't turn out how I originally planned them to, so I scrapped them quite awhile back, but decided the messy look was still too nice to waste.
I used the Tim Holtz markers to color the rubber stamp - these markers work WAY better on rubber than on clear stamps. The colors just stick to rubber better.
I spritzed them with water, then stamped them on pretty thin wood board I found at a craft store, but it was still a little tough to die cut - now I have some Creative Imaginations wood veneer paper I found on clearance, which is MUCH better for die cutting.

********************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versafine
Other: washi tape, doily, string, gems, wood veneer

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink embossing plate, Hero Arts dies

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)