8.11.2014

Thanks so much

I'm popping in with an "old" card today - I have a ridiculous amount of drafts gathering dust right now. I used to write up posts as soon as I had taken pictures of the card, and then just post when I needed to/felt like it, but since school started last fall, I just couldn't keep up.
So the fact that I have around 200 written drafts (combined with the cards I never wrote posts for) should give you an idea of how many cards I haven't blogged yet.
It's pretty ridiculous.
Anyways, here's that card...


This was made for a fabric call a good while back.


Mmmm, just love these Doodlebug gems (and I don't typically go for gems)

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless! :)

***************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Stamp: Hero Arts "Made with Love"
Ink: Stazon
Other: gems (Doodlebug), fabric (Joann Fabrics)

Tools: sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. That fabric backing makes this SO unique, Clare! Love your stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the stitching! And I'm not sure why but I am back and receiving your blog updates by email...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)