6.04.2014

What to do

...I've been getting a lot of things done this week, now that I'm finished with summer classes, but I've gotten to the point where I only have a few things left to do, and those are the things that I'm really dreading.

So, in an effort to make myself feel productive (without actually getting anything done), I'm writing this up and sharing a cute little card for this weeks Lawnscaping challenge...


...using some heat embossing.


I used the new, super cute Chit Chat stamps and dies, along with the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamps and dies. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit obsessed with coordinating stamps and dies, plus, the Chit Chat bubble dies are definitely dies that could be used by themselves (oh, and this is definitely not me trying to justify my recent, rather large stamp/die purchase...;))


I thought it was fun how the button I used above the gnome happened to have the name "Ralph" on it. ;)

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping in, and I hope you have a more productive day than mine is turning out to be thus far! ;)

***************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Chit Chat" and "Gnome Sweet Gnome"
Ink: Versamark, Distress Inks, Stazon
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm"
Other: buttom, string, vellum, embossing powder

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Framed Greetings die, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat and Gnome Sweet Gnome dies

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this little guy! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! The coloring on your gnome is so cute, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)