4.01.2014

Celebrate

...there's an easy peasy Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week! I didn't make a card specifically for this week (between school and work), but I did wanna let you know and post this old card while I'm at it. ;)


Here's the link to play!
Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

*****************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Basic Grey "Hey There" and "Hey Boy", Echo Park "This and That Graceful"
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler" and "Great Chemistry"
Ink: Tim Holtz
Other: wood veneer (Studio Calico), vellum (Hobby Lobby), gems (Michaels)

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute, Clare! LOVE that little scientist--- great papers too!

    ***Do you want me to post this card on the blog instead of the "thanks" card? Just making sure! I thought I had the right info last night--- but somehow I've messed it up! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)