11.14.2011

Butterfly birthday

I'm determined to start posting all the super old posts here in the blog, so here's one of them; a card published in the April '11 CARDS magazine...

This was in the days before I had my trusty Martha Stewart butterfly punch - I had to handcut these butterflies from a Martha Stewart stamp set instead. I still think they're pretty...I kinda wish MS had some punches to coordinate with that stamp set. :)

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping in and have a blessed day!

***********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Lillian"
Stapm: Sugarloaf, Martha Stewart
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon: Websters Pages
Half pearls: Remembrance

Tools: trimmer, stylus, adhesive, Spellbinders Labels Four, Cuttlebug

5 comments:

  1. I love it every time you use those charming and pretty floral trims! Beautiful row of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Clare. No wonder it was published... it is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love this Clare!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this card is amazing...love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)