10.20.2011

A unusual color combo

This...
....is not my typical go-to color comb for cardmaking. I'm more of a 'pink and blue' gal myself, but somehow, I fond myself strangely attracted to this bold color scheme. I decided to give it a go, and here are the results...

A chipboard house (inspired by the homey feel of the photo) covered with some yummy paper


 Next up, a card I thought would do well to thank the host/hostess if I were ever invited to such a party. ;)




I admit, the second of the two is my favorite - I love the blue here, and the subtle debossed dots...

Thanks for stopping in with me today!
Have a blessed one!

Blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com
****************************
Brown Mod
Vintage Audrey 
Soul Field 
Cabochons
Icon Dots
Chip Arts Chipboard Shapes - Buttons and Buckles
Chip Arts Alphabet Stamps - Sparrow Numbers and Glyphs

7 comments:

  1. A truly lovely way to use that colour combo - love the focal point blue flower. Your cards are exquisite Clare, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, your card is GORGEOUS (as always!) - love the little blue flower on that tiny house!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the lil' house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful and very warm colors on this. That pop of blue just adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sure rock that color combo!! I would have been STUMPED! Congrats on the pub!! Can't wait to see your work in prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)