8.30.2011

hello chickadee

...what's up? I'm just popping in to share a card I made for this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge - haven't played along with one yet, and thought it was about high time. :)


Adorable little E.A.D. Designs sticker...having so much fun playing with THIS set!


Some sweet twine...


Okay, so it's a rooster, not a chicken, but I needed some kind of sentiment...and I'm not much of a sticker person, but how can you resist this adorable rooster by E.A.D Designs? :)

Oh, I thought I should tell you that if you view some of my older posts, all you see a black image with a negative sign in it. This is because I finally got my photos organized in Picasa web albums, making the image location change. So I'll try to go back on posts when I see it, but I won't have enough time to go through each post over again.

One last thing - I finally added a couple more posts to the Knitted Tales blog - if you'd like to meet Mortimer and Keith, stop by! :)

Well, thanks so much for stopping in - ciao!

******************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil Basics
Sticker: E.A.D Designs 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Critters on the Farm", Hero Arts "Ledger"
Ink: Ranger 'Walnut Stain', Staz-on
Other: pearl (Core-dinations), twine (HERE)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, circle punch

12 comments:

  1. Really nice use of that sticker! It looks perfect on this card. Almost like patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, love the colors you chose. thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little chick is just adorable! Love your colors and design. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...this little birdie doesn't even look like a sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute set. I'm loving my EAD stickers... Your CAS card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock with this sticker challenge! I adore everything about it! I owe you a card and I will send some SRM stickers to go along with it! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah!! I love, love this so much, super cute Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! super sweet card, Clare! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being chosen V.I.P.! Well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)