5.20.2011

A tiny bag

...to share with you today. Gotta get this in for the Waltzingmouse challenge, thus the second post in two days. ;)


I left the little tag blank because I'm not sure yet where I want this packet to go...


This really is quite a tiny bag - the first one I made could easily fit four packets in, while the two in this bag are quite comfortably snug. I'm not sure which is the right size - we got a new printer, so the template came out smaller. I made it a teensy bit smaller so it would fit on my 8x8 October Afternoon paper (I am determined to use at least one sheet of each design!).

And one more thing about the bag, just because I'm feeling chatty tonight. ;)
The circle label uses some yummy Martha Stewart ink I picked up at Big Lots for $2. Two measly bucks for six inks - love a bargain! ;) And stamping with this pigment ink made me remember how smooth and luscious it is - I've been using Distress Inks for pretty much everything lately, so this is a nice change of things. :)

Anyways, hope you have a great weekend, and thanks so much for stopping in!


**********************************
Project recipe
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly a Kite"
Stamps: PTI 
Ink: Martha Stewart, Ranger Distress Inks
Other: May Arts crochet trim

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, printer, Glossy Accents

6 comments:

  1. So cute... I saw the template earlier today and now I think I need to do it. Lovely PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the paper you used and the pretty lace. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful!! I love how fresh and pretty this is!! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge and good luck in the draw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeks!! This is WAY cute, love it! What a lovely gift for a girlfriend or anyone who loves to sip tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...incredibly!
    Took a trip to Big Lots that recently opened near my home in Metro Detroit and bought the MS ink and a cool American Crafts background stamp for $2 (thanks for the tip!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, Clare! love the paper you used to make the baggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)