4.22.2010

hello!

Hiya!
 Whew! Long time, no see!;)
I had a fun time at the tournament (placed second), but during one of the last games, my sister hit me pretty hard at the neck, so my neck hurt for awhile and my voice went squeaky.
Here's a card I made for last weeks Practical Scrappers challenge - cannot seem to get decent pictures...oh well..


{oh, and I figures as long as I have a bigger blog template, might as well take advantage of it, so let me know what you think about the jumbo sized pictures...I'm not sure about it yet}

I don't know if you can tell, but I stamped a Martha Stewart butterfly with light pink ink onto the cream paper...nah, I'm sure you can't. But just so you know. :)
Off the record, Making Memories {noteworthy}line is my favorite line, and sadly, I only have two very small, cut up papers from it! :( Happily, I have some AWESOME goodies to play with that my awesome DT boss Judy sent me. Stick around and you'll see them soon. ;)

Thanks for stopping in!

****************
hello! card recipe
Cardstock: Basic Grey
Patterned paper: Making Memories {noteworthy}
Stamps: Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages", Martha Stewart
Ink: Martha Stewart, Joann Essentials
Ribbon: Offray
Half pearls: Basic Grey
Other: handmade kraft

Tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesive

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Clare! Love the big photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I visited your Etsy shop - LOVE the poses of your sisters animals LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare,
    Your pictures are great and I love the bigger size. I was thinking about increasing the sizes of my photos too. I feel like you can see more details. What tournament where you in? I just started following your blog so if you posted something about it previously I missed it! Do you play sports?
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card Clare!!! I adore the larger sized photos....I love to see your creativity up close and personal :)

    Congrats on your second place finish in the tourney!!! WAY TO GO!!! When is the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love those butterflies and the beaded centers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! love those butterflies! so simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Clare, and I think your pictures look great! Those butterflies are so sweet. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)