11.18.2009

Bundle of Joy

Another sketch today... I didn't pack too many challenges into this one though. :)





Supplies: DCWV sticker, Websters Pages reciept (the pink paper), chipboard, ribbon, Stampin Up! white cardstock, gems, brown ink.

Yeah, not incredibly inspiring, but it is what it is. I was determined to use those stickers, and the KSS challenge provided just the inspiration for that....the card is sweet...in it's own little way...;)

I think I may have lost my mojo for a little while since I've been on such a cardmaking roll...{knock on wood}.

Oh, and before I forget, thanks everyone for the well wishes for my sister as she begins volleyball. She charmed everyone at practice...she's too darn cute to resist. ;)

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! These comments really do mean a lot to us bloggers. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so sweet!! What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing in this month's Kitchen Sink Stamp's Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the bow and the touch of pink rhinestones! Thanks for playing along with the Kitchen Sink's Crew Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)